Marriages and civil partnerships

​Most popular


​Planning your ceremony

Decide what type of ceremony you would like, select a venue and choose a date

Same sex marriage and civil partnerships

Information about same sex marriages and civil partnerships

Guidance for non-EEA nationals

If you are subject to immigration control then you may be affected by the Asylum and Immigration Act 2004

Giving notice of marriage

You must each give formal ‘Notice’ at least 16 days before the date of your ceremony

Copy certificates

Apply for a replacement copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate

Langtons House and Hall​

Looking for a wonderful wedding venue in Havering? Look no further than Langtons House





Related pages