- A large urban park used for both formal and informal recreation. Facilities include a children's playsite with inclusive play equipment, multi-use games ball court and tennis courts. Local teams can also hire football pitches.
- Visitors car park, Playsite, Inclusive play equipment, Ball court, Tennis courts, Bowling green, Football Conservation area, River
- There are two main entrances for vehicles and an additional foot entrance from Haynes Road: Vehicle access Slewins Lane, Hornchurch. RM11 2BU. Northumberland Drive, Hornchurch. RM11 2HU. Pedestrian access Haynes Road, Hornchurch. You can view these locations in Google Maps.
- Public transport
- Several bus routes pass outside the park along Slewins Lane. Routes 165 and 370 from Romford are the most frequent. Detailed public transport travel information and journey planner can be found on the Transport for London website.
- Car parking
- There are two car parks for visitors to the park, which are located off of Slewins Lane and Northumberland Drive respectively.