- A very popular and well loved historical garden located in the middle of Hornchurch. The grounds, originally designed by Sir Humphry Repton, have, through the years, provided a beautiful backdrop for many wedding photographs. With mature trees and a lake this is a popular area to sit, relax and unwind.
- Visitors car park, Heritage interest, Lake/pond
- There are two entrances to this site Pedestrian access Billet Lane, Hornchurch. RM11 1AX. Keswick Avenue, Hornchurch. RM11 1XR. You can view these locations in Google Maps.
- Public transport
- This space is well-served by public transport and there are a choice of buses that stop close by on North Street. Routes 165, 256, and 370 all stop by the fire station which is just a 2 minute walk away from the park. You can also walk up from the High Street where routes 248, 165, 193, and 372 all stop. Detailed public transport travel information and journey planner can be found on the Transport for London website.
- Car parking
- There is a pay and display car park opposite the park entrance in Keswick Avenue.