Due to technical issues SeeMyData is currently unavailable for some users. If you cannot access SeeMyData please complete our Ask Housing contact form

Housing rent refund application form

If your housing rent account is in credit, you can get a refund by filling in the rent refund application form and returning it to us by post.

  • File type: PDF
  • Size: 260.37 KB