Queen's Platinum Jubilee Exhibition Tour
Queen's Platinum Jubilee Regal Robe and Schools Emblem Collages tour of Havering.
‘The Regal Robe’ has been designed by fashion students from New City College, along with a collage that was created by children from several schools across the borough to commemorate HM Queen Elizabeth II historic 70 year reign.
Each emblem was individually designed by the students using their creative imagination to interpret their own version of the Queen's official Platinum Jubilee logo.
Please note that times may vary at each location.
- Thursday 9 June to Monday 20 June - Fry’s Gallery Fairkytes Art Centre, 51 Billet Lane RM11 1AX
- Monday 20 June to Monday 27 June - MyPlace, 343 Dagnam Park Drive, RM3 9EN
- Monday 27 June to Monday 4 July - Daniels View Gallery, Level 3, The Mercury Mall, Mercury Gardens, RM1 3EE
- Monday 4 July to Monday 1 August - Rainham Library, Celtic Farm Road, RM13 9GP
- Monday 1 August to Monday 5 September - Harold Hill Library, 19a Farnham Road, RM3 8ED
- Monday 5 September to Thursday 29 September - Romford Library, St Edwards Way, RM1 3AR
From Thursday 29 September onwards the robe and collage will be placed in the Havering Museum, 19-21 High Street, Romford RM1 1JU.
firstname.lastname@example.org 01708 434357