Apply for a visitor parking permit

If you live in a controlled parking zone a visitor permit enables your visitors to park in the controlled parking zone you live in. Find out if you are located within a controlled parking zone.

The permits can be purchased by residents and businesses. Visitor parking permits are scratch cards for four, six or eight hour periods. There are a maximum number of permits per household or business and this varies between zones.

To apply you will need a MyHavering account and proof of address such as:

  • a utility bill within the last 3 months  
  • tenancy agreement or rent agreement


One book of 10 scratch cards is £13. Refunds are not given for unused permits. 

If you experience problems applying for a permit or have any questions please use our enquiry form

Apply for visitor permits

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.