Parking bay suspensions (formerly waivers)
Parking waivers can be used by your removal company, builder or contractor to suspend a parking bay for their use.
They allow all day parking in restricted areas such as:
- resident bays
- business bays
- pay and display bays
- on yellow lines
To apply you will need:
- details of the business such as name and address
- reason for the waiver
- location of the waiver – where the work is being carried out
- vehicle details, such as registration number, make and model
- address for the permit to be sent to if that’s different from the business address
- the period the waiver should cover
- documents confirming the works being carried out, such as a plan or invoice
- a contact number for us to call and take payment
Price per parking space per day (1 - 14 days) £35
Price per parking space per day (15th and subsequent days) £40
Once the application has been received you will be contacted for payment. The permit will then be sent out in the post.
If you experience any problems applying for a permit, or if you have any questions, please contact us using our online enquiry form.
We have placed a hold on all permit purchases or renewals so there is no need for you to purchase or renew any permit at this time. Please do not apply.