Parking bay suspensions (formerly waivers)
Parking waivers can be used by your builder or contractor working in Havering.
They allow all day parking in restricted areas such as:
- resident bays
- business bays
- pay and display bays
- on yellow lines
To apply you will need:
- details of the business such as name and address
- reason for the waiver
- location of the waiver – where the work is being carried out
- vehicle details, such as registration number, make and model
- address for the permit to be sent to if that’s different from the business address
- the period the waiver should cover
- documents confirming the works being carried out, such as a plan or invoice
- a contact number for us to call and take payment
The cost of a permit waiver is £20 per day.
Once the application has been received you will be contacted for payment. The permit will then be sent out in the post.
If you experience any problems applying for a permit, or if you have any questions, please contact us using our online enquiry form.