Business parking permits
A business permit enables the holder to park in marked business bays, business/resident bays or bays marked for permit holders only.
Business permits issued for the London Road Area, will be issued for Sector 2A and this will enable the holder to park in the ROST, ROS and ROW Sub-Zones
To apply for a business permit you will need:
- a current utility bill (dated within the last 3 months) for the business premises
- a letter from the Company (on headed paper) confirming you can have a Business permit.
- proof of ownership – such as a copy of the Vehicle Registration Document or insurance certificate
- vehicle and personal details
- a letter from the registered owner confirming that you keep it if you do not own the vehicle
Each business may apply for up to two permits. Business permits last for one year.
Businesses located in controlled parking zones may also apply for visitor parking permits. Find out if your business is located within a controlled parking zone.
Businesses visitor permits can only be used in any permit bay within the sector that the visitors permits are issue for. These bays will be signed as Residents permit bay, Residents/Business permit bay or Permit Holders only.
Please note Business and Business Visitors permits do not give the permit holder the right to park on any yellow lines, in Pay and Display Parking Bays, in Loading Bays or in Voucher parking bays
An annual permit is £200.
If you require the permit to be amended, or if it is lost or stolen, there is an admin fee of £25.50.
If you experience problems when applying, or for any queries relating to permit applications, please contact us using our online enquiry form.