Domestic carer permits

If you need to care for someone living within a controlled parking zone, a domestic carer permit enables you to park within their zone. Find out if your client is located within a controlled parking zone.

The application should be made in the name of the resident/person in need of care.

To apply you will need:

Domestic home carer permits are not for businesses or charities. Businesses and charities should apply for health and home care permits.


The cost of a permit is £40. 

There is an admin fee of £25.50 if you require changes or if the permit is lost or stolen.

If you experience problems when applying for a permit, or for any queries, please contact us using our online enquiry form.

Please note: If you are applying online using a tablet or mobile, please switch your device browser to view the desktop site. You may also want to rotate your phone so it is in widescreen. We have a technical issue which means our mobile site version does not display the whole form correctly. Switching to desktop and rotating your screen can help show the whole form. Apologies for the inconvenience while we fix this issue.

Apply for a domestic carer permit

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.