Pay for a licence

The following licences can all be paid for online.

  • Alcohol and entertainment (Personal)
  • Alcohol and entertainment (Premises)
  • Animal welfare
  • Civil marriage and civil partnership premises registration
  • Dangerous animals
  • Fireworks sales and storage
  • Gaming machines
  • Late night refreshment
  • Lotteries
  • Massage and special treatment
  • Premises licences under the Gambling Act
  • Scrap Metal Dealers
  • Sex establishments
  • Street trading
  • Track betting

Pay for your licence online

For licences not on this list, please see the instructions about how to pay in the correspondence you will have had from us about the licence you are applying for.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.