Job application guidance
Whether you're applying for a job or an apprenticeship we can help you with the application process.
The supporting statement is your opportunity to demonstrate how you meet the criteria in the job profile.
Good evidence should:
- be specific
- explain how you overcame difficulties and/ or learnt lessons
- state the outcomes and benefits
- avoid acronyms
It may be helpful to consider the following types of evidence for your statement:
- an everyday role or special projects that you have undertaken
- one-off incidences or the results of sustained effort over a period of time
- the achievements where you have invested personal time and effort
- detailing relevant experience
- you can draw on evidence from any source if it demonstrates the experience or competence required
Please review the information you have provided carefully.
Once you have selected 'submit', your application will be sent directly to our recruiting manager.