Your Housing Benefit account
- check how much your next payment is
- check when your next payment is
- check what income we are basing your claim on
Need an online Housing benefit account? Please register for MyHavering first
The button below will open a new window or tab so you can refer back to this page if you need help.
Once you have registered you will be able to activate and use your Housing benefit account.
How to activate your Housing benefit online account in MyHavering
- Once registered for MyHavering you can log in and then select the blue Housing benefit button from the dashboard.
- Click "Add Service".
- Then click "Add" in "Housing Benefits" - it should turn green.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Confirm".
- Enter your claim reference number. This will be on any letters sent from us. It will be nine digits long.
- Then click access now.
- You then need to add some personal details. Once you have entered enough information a blue box appears at the top of the screen saying you have given enough information to continue.
- Click "next" and you will see a screen saying you have successfully subscribed.
Please note if you do not have enough information to access your account as mentioned in point 7 above, we can send you a PIN to log on with but this can take up to three weeks.
If you have completed all the steps above, or if you have received a PIN and have entered it, you should now see your basic account details like the last payment and reference number.
You can then access your full account by clicking "show details". Here you can sign up for e-billing, look at your payment history, tell us you're moving, request an arrangement and apply for, or cancel, a discount.