Regeneration of main housing estates
There are five estates where regeneration is planned:
- Total regeneration of the Waterloo Road estate in Romford, as part of the Romford Housing Zone.
- Total regeneration of the Maygreen Crescent and Park Lane estate in Hornchurch.
- Total regeneration of the Oldchurch Gardens estate in Romford.
- Adding two more levels of flats on top of existing flats in Chippenham Road, Farnham Road and Hilldene Avenue in Harold Hill.
- Demolition of Napier House and New Plymouth House in Rainham with the land being used for new Council housing.