Independent advice for tenants while houses are regenerated

Independent help available

Havering Council has contracted TPAS to provide free, independent help and advice to individual tenants. TPAS will provide independent advice to any resident who needs help. They will support you and work on your behalf to ensure that you are fully informed.

For more information on their approach, role and standards that you can expect from TPAS please look at their Service Charter.

How t​o contact TPAS

Email TPAS

Phone TPAS on the Independent Advisor Freephone on: 0800 731 1619.

If you are calling from a landline the call is totally free to you but if you are using a mobile phone tell TPAS straight away and they will call you right back.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.