What accommodation is offered?

​​Once we have completed our enquires and we are satisfied that you qualify for help then we will provide you with long-term temporary accommodation. ​

This will be within the private rented sector, either a tenancy arranged directly with a private landlord or in some cases accommodation leased to us by a private landlord and managed by us.​

​You should be aware that being accepted as homeless will not result in the offer of a council home. 

Council housing is only offered through the Council's Choice Based allocation scheme and you will need to join the housing register and bid through the scheme if you wish to get a council house.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.