Appealing against a homeless decision

​​If we decide we do not have a legal duty to house you and you disagree with our decision, you may ask us to review it. You will have 21 days from the date you get our decision in which to do so. If you ask us to review our decision, we will reconsider your case and give you our final decision in writing. 

If you think the review decision is legally wrong, you can appeal to the County Court. If the court agrees with you, it has the power to change our decision. ​

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.