Private sector leasing
Private sector leasing or "PSL" has been running for over a decade now and proved highly successful.
We lease your property for a fixed term and guarantee you a monthly income.
We use your property to house local people most in need of a home.
What you get
- Guaranteed monthly rent paid in advance - even if your property becomes empty
- Free property management - the tenant has a contract with us
- We cover any potential damage caused by the tenant
- Long leases - 3 to 5 years
- Assistance with the costs of essential repairs
What we ask of you
We require a certain standard of property. We also need certain documentation before we can proceed with letting your property. In general we need:
- The property to be unfurnished
- In decent state of decoration
- Proof of ownership
- Proof Public liability insurance
- Boiler cover insurance
- Gas and electrical safety certificates
- Energy performance certificate
- Your contact details and bank details
Why is this product for you?
Public sector leasing has been running for over ten years and is designed to take away all the hassle associated with managing your property. The residents in your property will have a tenancy with the Council and since we then become their landlord, we take responsibility for any issues and costs associated with the tenants activities.
Find out the how the process works with our 6 steps to letting your property page.