Immigration inspections

When someone makes an immigration application to come to the UK one of the documents they must provide is a letter confirming:

  • The property they intend to live in has been inspected
  • The property is acceptable for occupation under the Housing Act 2004
  • The property will not become overcrowded if they live there.

The Council offers property inspections if you live within the borough and you want to support someone applying for a visa for entry into the UK where they plan to live within the borough.

The Council will provide this service and there is a current charge of £132.75 (2017-18).

Request an inspection

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.