Engagement with residents is important if Housing Services is to continue to improve so we are making changes to the old Block Representative system.
We have more than 100 residents who have volunteered for this role and during April we are contacting them to see if they wish to continue in a new role as Community Representatives.
If you received this letter and wish to complete the response online please fill out our online survey.
The Community Representatives will:
- Be invited to four meetings each year to give feedback on what is happening in their area
- Be contacted before the regular estate inspection takes place so they can advise the inspecting officer of any particular areas which need checking or work that needs to be done
- Be asked to report online any repairs that need doing to communal areas
- Work with us to run events in their area
- Help recruit volunteers for Community Clean-ups in their area
We hope that by working together we will be able to further improve the appearance of our estates.
For further details contact Community Engagement Officer Luke Speller
The meetings are planned for :