Armchair exercise helps get you fit
Havering Council Housing Services has teamed up with Upminster- based Exercise with Sally Guise to run a programme of courses in different parts of the borough. Each course lasts six weeks but you can come along for any of the sessions and don’t have to attend all six unless you wish to do so.
The six-week long courses start on:
- Thursday 16 November 2017, 11am, Cottons Court, Marks Road, Romford RM7 7AW
- Monday 8 January 2018, 12.30pm, Cockabourne Court, Archibald Road, Harold Wood RM3 0RR
- Thursday 11 January 2018, 11am, Beehive Court, Gubbins Lane, Harold Wood RM3 0RS
- Monday 19 February 2018, 12.30pm, Garrick House, Adelphi Crescent, Hornchurch RM12 4LB
- Tuesday 20 February 2018 , 1pm Royal Jubilee Court, Main Road, Gidea Park, RM2 5AN