Our information documents have details about the priority groups and when to expect to be invited to get your jab as well as the delivery, safety and the importance of getting your vaccine.
Vaccination pop ups
Vaccination is the most important thing we can do to protect ourselves and our children against ill health.
The coronavirus (Covid 19) vaccines are safe and effective. They give you the best protection against Covid 19.
Who can get a Covid 19 vaccine at the pop up?
- People aged 18 and over can get a 1st and 2nd dose of a vaccine with a gap of 8 weeks between each dosage.
- People aged 30 years and over can also get their booster vaccine 3 months (91 days) after their 2nd dose.
- 12 years to 15 years – 1 dosage.
- 16-17 years - 2 dosages as long as there is a gap of 12 weeks between each dose or 8 weeks if the young person is ‘vulnerable’
If you fall into any of those categories please visit one of the pop up sessions.
All vaccinations are Pfizer and you can either walk in or book online.
Next pop up dates and locations
- Saturday 5 February - Concordia Academy, Union Road, Romford, RM7 0HG - 10am to 3pm
Booster jab pop ups
Booster doses will be available on the NHS for people most at risk from Covid 19 who have had a 2nd dose of a vaccine at least 3 months ago.
- people aged 30 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from Covid 19
- people aged 16 and over who are a main carer for someone at high risk from Covid 19
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
People who are pregnant and in 1 of the eligible groups can also get a booster dose.
Walk ins are welcome.
For more information on the Covid 19 booster vaccine, visit the NHS website.
Next booster jab dates and locations
Help out at our vaccination sites
We need you to support the safe and smooth running of vaccination sites across Havering.