- This park lies alongside the banks of the River Ingrebourne and is part of the Ingrebourne Valley. Forming part of the link between Hornchurch Stadium and Hornchurch Country Park it is an excellent area for walking and informal recreation. There is a playsite with inclusive play equipment, multi-use ball court and outdoor gym sited next to the car park.
- Visitors car park, Playsite, Inclusive play equipment, Ball court, Outdoor gym, Horse riding, Conservation area, River
- There are three entrances to this park: Vehicle access Hacton Lane, Hornchurch. RM14 2NL. Pedestrian access Newmarket way, Hornchurch. RM12 6DS. Hurst Park Avenue, Hornchurch. RM12 6DJ. You can view these locations in Google Maps.
- Public transport
- Bus route 193 stops in Central Drive - just a short ten minute walk away from the Hacton Lane end of the parkway. Detailed public transport travel information and journey planner can be found on the Transport for London website.
- Car parking
- There is a public car park just off of Hacton Lane.