Apply for, report or pay for something online by looking at the services we provide and following the instructions on how to use them.
You can also see our current list of 'top tasks' being completed online below.
If your question hasn't been answered, or you haven't been able to request a service through the services on our website, then the best way to contact us is to fill in one of our online enquiry forms.
- Report a missed rubbish collection
- Get a resident or visitor parking permit
- Report fly-tipping (dumped rubbish)
- Book a building control site visit
- View or set up your Council tax account
- Report a pothole
- Tell us about an abandoned vehicle
- Find your rubbish and recycling collection day
- Report a street litter issue
- Get help with your online housing account
- Report an issue with overgrown trees or shrubs
- Search planning applications
- View our job vacancies
Fill in an enquiry form
- Adult social care
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Childcare and early education
- Children and families
- Council tax
- Environment, rubbish, recycling and garden waste
- Parking tickets and traffic fines
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- My Havering online account help
- Parking permits
- Planning enforcement
- School admissions
Write to us
You can also write to us at:
London Borough of Havering
Other emergency numbers
- Thames Water (burst pipes and leaks) 0800 714 614
- Transport for London safety line 0343 222 1234
- Environmental Agency floodline 0345 988 1188
Contact numbers for all our key services
All number are open 9am to 5pm unless otherwise stated.
- Adult Social Services: 01708 432000
- Children’s Social Services / Safeguarding Team: 01708 433222
- Council Tax: 01708 433997
- Environment / Streetcare: 01708 432563
- Housing Benefit: 01708 433996
- Housing Services (Repairs / Rents/ PSL): 01708 434000
- Housing Solutions / Homelessness enquiries: 01708 432824
- Payment line: 01708 433993
- Planning and Building Control: 01708 433100
- Registrars: 01708 433481
- School Admissions: 01708 434600
The Public Advice and Service Centre (PASC) is where the public can access a range of local services in one place.
The PASC is in Romford's Liberty Shopping Centre. Lifts and stairs to the PASC are located via the walkway between H and M and Next shops, opposite the public toilets.
Opening hours: Currently closed Times may change when there is a bank holiday
The PASC is closed on the last Wednesday of each month from 9am to 11am except in March, April, May, August and December.
20-26 The Liberty
These services may open and close at different times when there is a bank holiday. Check our bank holiday service changes page for details.
Housing Solutions Team
The Council's Housing Solutions team provides a full housing advice, information and homelessness service.
Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Document Drop Off
The Council tax and Benefit service is now only a document drop off service. For information and application forms please visit the Housing Benefit and Council tax support pages.
Please ensure your bring both your original documents and photocopies.
Citizens Advice Bureau
The Havering Citizens Advice Bureau is no longer at the PASC. It now operates from Romford Central Library, St Edwards Way, Romford, RM1 3AR.
The reception accepts documents, can offer general advice on Planning and Building Control.
There are a number of self serve computers allowing applications and renewals for resident permits and visitor permits for residents who do not have access to a computer at home.
A member of staff is available if you are experiencing difficulties with the online forms and if you have an enquiry relating to other permits.
The service does not deal with challenges to parking fines.
For information on parking fines please visit our Parking fine web page.
Blue Badge Applications
Supporting evidence for Blue Badges can be handed in at the PASC. Please refer to the guidance notes for a list of accepted documents.
School Admissions Team
The School Admissions Team are in the Public Advice and Service Centre (PASC).