You can complete many online transactions with us without the need to make an account, however there are some services where you have to have an account and some where having an account is optional.

From here you can see all the online accounts you can create with us for different service requests.

You can see the details about what can get reported or viewed through each account below and how to get help in using them including getting passwords reset.

My Havering

For your Council Tax account, benefits account and your Housing online account (for rent and raising a repair).

For business, it is home to landlord and business accounts.

If you have chosen to login to My Havering when given the option to before completing some of our forms, you will also be able to keep track of various reports you sent us such as fly-tipping or damaged trees.

Please note that we revised the My Havering account in January 2024 and as a result, any enquiries you previously had listed around subjects like potholes or fly-tipping will no longer be shown.

My Havering is home to your online housing and Council Tax accounts, and, for businesses, the online business account.


  • Council Tax
  • Online Housing
  • Benefits
  • Business / Landlord account (Businesses only)


  • a Council Tax balance update
  • a Council Tax direct debit set up
  • your benefit information
  • rent balance for your council property
  • benefit information for landlords getting benefits on behalf of tenants

View the status of requests you have left us about:

  • abandoned vehicles
  • dead animals and dog mess
  • fly-tipping
  • graffiti
  • pollution
  • potholes
  • street litter
  • trees
  • weeds

Go to the My Havering login page

Synergy Early Years and School Parent Portal

For applying for funding for your two year old child(ren), free school meals and in-year admissions.

Please use this portal to apply for funding for your two year old.

You can also apply for free school meals if eligible.

You will also find the Parent Portal link where you can apply to move your child during term time through the in-year admissions form.

Go to the Synergy Early Years and School Parent Portal

Library catalogue

For library books, catalogue search and renewals.

You can view:

  • your current account status and details of any recent payments you may have made
  • all the items that you have out on loan currently and renew them
  • all the items that you have had out on loan
  • the status of any reservation that you have

Go to the catalogue login page

Go to the libraries page


For parking permits.

You can buy and change the details on:

  • resident permits
  • visitor permits
  • car park season tickets
  • health and homecare and domestic carer permits
  • parking bay suspensions

Go to the MIPermit main page

Go to the parking permits page


For your housing benefit and Council tax support application.

Make a new, and save an existing, application with our online BECS portal for housing benefit and Council tax support.

Go to the BECS login page

Find out more about making a claim

Jobs portal

For job searches and applications.

Login to get alerts about jobs at Havering Council and to continue with an existing application.

Go to the jobs portal to sign up and login

Go to the jobs page

Family Services Hub

For family services and SEND.

Registration is required on the Family Services Hub if you are:

  • a service provider and want to add your details to the site. This will allow you to maintain the information about your service and keep it up to date.
  • a practitioner who wishes to access restricted information regarding providers and services. Access to this is controlled by Family Services Hub
  • a parent, professional or young person completing details for the Disability Children’s Register

Go to the Family Services Hub login page

Go to the children and families page

Child protection

For reporting a concern with a child.

Professionals and members of the public can use our portal to make an account and refer a child to us if there is a concern with a child that needs reporting.

Go to the Child Protection Portal login page

Find out more about child protection

Landlord portal

For HMO licensing and advice.

To rent out a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) in Havering you will need a licence and this portal will help you manage your application and put you on our register.

Go to the landlord licensing portal login page

Find out more about HMO licensing

Havering Social Care Portal

For reporting vulnerable adults and making carer assessments.

Make an account to be able to report a safeguarding issue to us and to make assessments. 

Go to the Havering Social Care Portal login page