If there is an immediate risk of serious harm then call the Police - Dial 999.
Otherwise please report abuse to us below:
Adults at risk are people who are 18 and over who are vulnerable. This can include:
- the elderly
- frail people
- those with learning or physical disabilities
- people with health issues
- people with mental health needs
Importantly there can be people who have social care needs but may not be known to us.
The next steps
- the safeguarding adults team will receive the referral
- they will see if it meets the threshold for safeguarding adults
- if it does they will investigate further
- you may hear nothing, don't be alarmed it does not mean that nothing is being done
For information on types of abuse and neglect visit the Havering Care Point website.