Top tasks

Here To Help Havering - Support and adviceWe work with Peabody in providing information advice and guidance to people living in Havering.
Apply for a blue badgeInformation on blue badges and other travel support.
Report abuse of a vulnerable adultAdult protection and safeguarding.
Find a GPEnter your postcode to find GPs near you.
Financial assessment and paying for careInformation on how care is funded.
Get help with mealsInformation and help with ordering, preparing and cooking meals.

Better Living

We encourage you to connect and use your personal (friends and family) and local support (eg community group, faith centre) networks to get advice and support.

To support that, our Adult Social Care service works closely with a number of organisations and voluntary agencies for you to contact and get the information, advice or support you need. 

We call this Better Living. 

There is lots of advice via the links below and you can use our 'How can we help?' tool below to be guided to the right place if you are not sure exactly what you need to find out. 

Our centres

Avelon Road CentreThe Avelon Road Day Opportunities Centre offers day opportunities for people with a learning disability aged 18 and over.
Yew Tree CentreThe Yew Tree Centre day service exists to provide purposeful and meaningful activities and support to vulnerable adults living with a disability.

Adult Social Care in Havering news