Top tasks

Pay your business ratesAll you need is your business rates reference number and a debit or credit card.
Get a landlord licence (for HMOs)Information on landlord licences.
Pay for a licenceA number of our licences can be paid for online.
Sign up for our monthly business briefingsEmail updates on business news in Havering.
Search council owned properties to letInformation about our properties to let.
Small business awardsHavering Small Business Awards are back for 2024.

Havering business news