We do this to:
- store information needed to make the website and the applications on it work properly
- customise the site and its services so they remember your preferences
- find out how people are using the site
- enable our online live chat communication provided by Click4Assistance, more information can be found at www.click4assistance.co.uk/privacy-policy
- enable our decision trees provided by Zingtree, more information can be found at https://zingtree.com/privacy-policy.php
We encourage you to accept the cookies our website uses as some are needed for the site to work for you. And they also help us to improve the services the site and the Council provides you with.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or mobile device by a websites server. Only the server that set the cookie will be able to retrieve or read its contents.
Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It contains anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the site name and some digits and numbers.
Information about your visit to our site is collected in a such a way that no-one is personally identified. And we do not associate any data gathered from the site by cookies with any information that identifies you from any source.
Controlling and deleting cookies
Please visit the All About Cookies website for details of how to delete and control the cookies that are stored on your computer.
|Used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information logged to Google Analytics to help us improve the site. The cookies collect anonymous information about the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Overview of privacy at Google
Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies
Council meetings, minutes and agendas
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Session cookie used to maintain the user's session while they navigate throughModern.gov. It is essential for modern.gov to work|
|Online library system||ASP.NET_SessionId||Session cookie used to maintain the user's session while they navigate through thelibrary site. It is essential for the site to work|