Here to Help Havering (Peabody)
We work with Peabody in providing information advice and guidance to people living in Havering.
The Here to Help service is a free independent and impartial service which operates in Havering and provides information and guidance for all of the boroughs residents.
Support on offer
- Welfare Benefits (providing information on benefit entitlement and assistance with form completion and appeals).
- Debt (Providing guidance for those in severe financial need with budgeting support, repayment arrangements and also to access additional measures to maximise income if applicable).
- Disabled Transport (Providing form filling assistance for Blue Badge applications, Disabled Freedom passes, Dial a Ride service and any other applications relating to disabled or older persons transport).
- Housing (Providing information in regards to housing options, such as help in completing applications and disability questionnaires, applying for additional council support such as Discretionary housing costs to assist with rent shortfalls and areas where possible).
- Peabody are also Foodbank Voucher distributors and can provide support where needed to the most vulnerable of people experiencing severe financial circumstances.
The Here to Help service provides support in various ways so that all who are need are able to access the service.
- a dedicated advice line Monday to Friday 9-5 and Saturdays 9-5pm as well as a voicemail service which is checked regularly
- home visits for those that, due to ill-health, caring responsibilities and extreme vulnerability, are unable to get out of their home.
Peabody also can provide signposting information. No question is too big or small as we are here to help.
Contact Peabody Havering
01708 776 770
Harold Hill Community Hub
Harold Hill Library
19a Farnham Road