Apply for a secondary school place for September 2022
- Secondary school applications open on 1 September 2021
- Secondary school applications close on 31 October 2021
- Secondary National offer day is 1 March 2022
If your child is born between 1 September 2010 and 31 August 2011, they are due to start secondary school in September 2022.
Apply for a school place
You should read our ‘Transferring to a Havering secondary school’ brochure and our terms and conditions before submitting your application.
- Application terms and conditions
- Transferring to a Havering secondary school brochure
- Supplementary information forms (SIF)
- User guide for eAdmissions Registration and Resetting password
If you provide false or deliberately misleading information whilst completing an application the application will become invalid and it may be a criminal offence.
This will result in the withdrawal of a school place and may lead to prosecution as there may be a financial loss to Havering Council due to the expense of funding a school place you child.
Presentations about the secondary school transfer process for 2022
Please find below a video presentation that has been created by the school admissions team to guide you through the application process.
Secondary school open events for the September 2022 intake
The open events held by schools are an ideal opportunity for parents and children to visit the school and to speak with teachers and students. You will get the opportunity to ask questions as well as tour the school to see what facilities are available to students.
Details of these events are provided by clicking on the link below.