Apply for a secondary school place for September 2021
- Secondary school applications open on 1 September 2020
- Secondary school applications close on 31 October 2020
- Secondary National offer day is 1 March 2021
If your child is born between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2010, they are due to start secondary school in September 2021.
Apply for a school place
You should read our ‘Transferring to a Havering secondary school’ brochure and our terms and conditions before submitting your application.
- Application terms and conditions
- Transferring to a Havering secondary school brochure
- Supplementary information forms (SIF)
- User guide for eAdmissions Registration and Resetting password
If you provide false or deliberately misleading information whilst completing an application the application will become invalid and it may be a criminal offence. This will result in the withdrawal of a school place and may lead to prosecution as there may be a financial loss to Havering Council due to the expense of funding a school place you child.
Presentations about the secondary school transfer process for 2021
Please find below a video presentation that has been created by the school admissions team to guide you through the application process.
Secondary school open events for the September 2021 intake
Due to the current government restrictions on social distancing it is anticipated that it will not be possible for secondary school open events to take place.
The below link will be updated regularly with information regarding how schools are planning on addressing this, and what alternatives are being implemented.