Boundary review consultation
The Boundary Commission is running an independent review of the local electoral ward boundaries.
You are invited to have your say on the proposals or put forward your own submissions.
The consultation runs from 17 December 2019 to 2 March 2020.
The electoral review will recommend:
- the total number of councillors that should be elected to the authority in the future (‘council size’)
- the boundaries, names and number of councillors to represent each ward
The ward boundaries of every council in the country are reviewed from time to time to ensure they are in the right places and there is roughly the same number of electors in each ward.
Havering’s last review took place in 1999.
- Map of the 2019 polling districts in Havering
- Forecast electorate for 2025 (based on population projections) using our existing polling districts and ward boundaries
- Current and forecast electorate tool
- Boundary option 1
- Boundary option 2
- Boundary option 3
- Boundary option 4