What happens if you are struggling to pay your Council Tax?
If you are struggling to pay your Council Tax we can help.
Options to help
- You can spread your balance to March 2024 or longer if you are having difficulties paying. You will need a My Havering Account. Register or sign in to My Havering.
- If you are already behind with your Council Tax or concerned about your payments you can complete our general enquiry form to contact us and pay later. Please include details of when and how much you can pay.
- You may be able to claim Council Tax support if your income is low.
- You may also be eligible for a reduction to your Council Tax.
You can also seek advice from:
- National Debtline
- Money Advice Service
- Citizens Advice
- Government Advice and Benefits at www.gov.uk
- contact the Havering welfare rights unit 01708 434444 email@example.com