Be a community representative and join a participation panel
Be a community representative
The representatives will:
- be invited to four meetings each year to give feedback on what is happening in their area
- be contacted before the regular estate inspection takes place so they can advise the inspecting officer of any particular areas which need checking or work that needs to be done
- be asked to report online any repairs that need doing to communal areas
- work with us to run events in their area
- help recruit volunteers for community clean-ups in their area
We hope that by working together we will be able to further improve the appearance of our estates.
For further details please contact the Resident Engagement Team by email at email@example.com or by telephone 01708 433420.
Can you lend a helping hand at a participation panel?
As part of our drive to improve services we have participation panels, where tenants and leaseholders meet with senior officers from Housing Services approximately six times a year.
- Housing Management Services and Housing Demand Services Participation Panel
- Land and Property and Community Engagement Participation Panel
The panels will be looking at new policies planned so they can give the tenant and leaseholder’s point of view.
They will also be suggesting ways to improve services and make them more accessible.
We already have a number of volunteers for each of the panels, who have been given training by TPAS (Tenant Participation Advisory Service) so they can get maximum benefit from taking part.
If you are interested in joining one of the panels, please complete the form below for more details.