Find Your Own scheme
We may be able to assist you with some funds to help secure your next accommodation through our Find Your Own scheme.
The aim of the scheme is to help you if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness to secure accommodation in the private sector.
Benefits of the Find Your Own scheme
- One month's rent and one month's deposit.
- If you qualify, we offer financial help to rent a property in an area of choice.
- An opportunity for you to find a property which is affordable and meets your needs (within Local Housing Allowance Rates).
- We make payments directly to the agent/landlord of the property on your behalf.
The Landlord must provide the following
- Proof of property ownership.
- An energy performance certificate (EPC).
- A gas safety certificate.
- An electrical safety certificate.
- A carbon monoxide alarm (if appropriate).
- A copy of the signed tenancy agreement.
Want to know more?
For more information please visit our schemes on offer for private sector landlords page.
Please telephone 01708 432824.