Missed waste collections: Pinewood Avenue

Please note that due to ongoing gas works, we are currently unable to complete collections for Pinewood Avenue. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Find your rubbish and recycling sites

Gerpins Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre is the borough's main disposal site for household waste and recycling.

Gerpins Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre

Address: Gerpins Lane, Upminster, RM14 2XR

Contact number: 0800 389 9918

Website: Gerpins Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre website

Opening times: 7.30am ro 5.45pm (although it is always best to check their website)



It is also free for you to dispose of your household waste at any of the centres below:

Recycling and bottle banks

Find your nearest bottle bank

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.