Council tax and benefits online accounts systems unavailable on Saturday 24 March

Due to planned maintenance, you will not be able to access your Council tax and benefits online accounts from 1pm for a few hours on Saturday 24 March. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

What you will need to use the site


You will need to bring two forms of identification with you to use the refuse and recycling centre:

  1. A recent Council Tax Bill
  2. Your driving license

If you are bringing restricted waste you may need a permit.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.