Apply for an infant, junior or primary school place for September 2021
- Infant, junior and primary school applications opens on 1 September 2020
- Infant, junior and primary school applications closes on 15 January 2021
- Infant, junior and primary school offer day is the evening of 16 April 2021
If in September 2020 your child attends year 2 in an infant school, you will need to apply for them to transfer to the junior school.
If your child is born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017, they are due to start school in Reception in September 2021.
Please read our ‘Starting a Havering infant / primary school brochure’ and our terms and conditions before submitting your application.
- Starting a Havering infant /primary school brochure
- Application terms and conditions
- Supplementary information forms (SIF)
If you provide false or deliberately misleading information whilst completing an application the application will become invalid and it may be a criminal offence.
This will result in the withdrawal of a school place and may lead to prosecution as there may be a financial loss to Havering Council due to the expense of funding a school place you child.