Apply for a secondary school place for September
Additional places available
The following schools will be admitting additional year 7 pupils in September 2018.
- Marshalls Park Academy will be increasing its intake to 240 (Additional 60 pupils)
- Redden Court School will be increasing its intake to 180 (additional 30 pupils)
- The Royal Liberty School will be increasing its intake to 150 (additional 30 pupils)
- Secondary school applications open on 1 September 2017
- Secondary school applications close on 31 October 2017
- Secondary National offer day is 1 March 2018
If your child is born between 1 September 2006 and 31 August 2007, they are due to start secondary school in September 2018.
Apply for a school place
You should read our ‘Transferring to a Havering secondary school brochure’ and our terms and conditions before submitting your application. You can read the ‘Transferring to a Havering secondary school in September 2018’’ below for guidance.
- Application terms and conditions
- Transferring to a Havering secondary school in September 2018
- Supplementary information forms (SIF)
If you provide false or deliberately misleading information whilst completing an application the application will become invalid and it may be a criminal offence. This will result in the withdrawal of a school place and may lead to prosecution as there may be a financial loss to Havering Council due to the expense of funding a school place you child.
Presentations about the secondary school transfer process
Please find below a list of dates and times that the School Admissions Team will be visiting Havering schools to talk to parents about the secondary school transfer process.
Secondary school open days / evenings for the September 2018 intake
Below you will find a copy of the Secondary school open days / evenings.