Apply for a secondary school place for September
Changes to Published Admissions Number (PAN’s) since the determined admissions arrangements were published.
- Gaynes Schools PAN is 192
- Secondary school applications open on 1 September 2018
- Secondary school applications close on 31 October 2018
- Secondary National offer day is 1 March 2019
If your child is born between 1 September 2007 and 31 August 2008, they are due to start secondary school in September 2019.
Apply for a school place
You should read our ‘Transferring to a Havering secondary school’ brochure and our terms and conditions before submitting your application.
- Application terms and conditions
- Transferring to a Havering secondary school brochure
- Supplementary information forms (SIF)
If you provide false or deliberately misleading information whilst completing an application the application will become invalid and it may be a criminal offence. This will result in the withdrawal of a school place and may lead to prosecution as there may be a financial loss to Havering Council due to the expense of funding a school place you child.
Presentations about the secondary school transfer process for 2019
Please find below a list of dates and times that the School Admissions Team will be visiting Havering schools to talk to parents about the secondary school transfer process as well as a copy of the presentation.
Secondary school open days / evenings for the September 2019 intake
Below you will find a copy of the Secondary school open days / evenings.