Object to a licence application

You have a right to object to an application for a new premises licence or club premises certificate, or if an application is made to vary the licence or certificate.

This is called making a representation.

We will need:

  • your name and address
  • the name and address of the premises about which you are making representation
  • the licensing objective(s) that you think will not be met if the application is granted
  • the reason(s) for your view and any evidence in support
  • your telephone number so our licensing officers can discuss the matter with you if necessary

Make an objection to a licence

Or please email licensing@havering.gov.uk

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.