Advice for consumers

Consumer advice is provided by the Citizens Advice consumer service.

Trading standards complaints 

This is also the place to make a trading standards complaint. The Citizens Advice consumer service will refer your details to the correct trading standards service to deal with the problem.

Make a trading standards complaint via Citizens Advice


How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.