Coronavirus - Child employment and performance licences

We have stopped issuing licenses for Children in Entertainment, Child Work Permits and for Chaperones/Matrons for most performances until further notice. If the performance is for a public health information item or similar please call 01708 434600 to discuss.

Service disruptions and building closures

Keep up to date with changes to our services as a result of the coronavirus. Go to our coronavirus information page

Agency and temporary work

International staffing firm Adecco manages the applications of temporary agency workers with us here at the Council, with a dedicated team based on site in Havering Town Hall.

For all enquires about agency work in Havering, please contact Adecco on 01708 724321 or email

Further information can be found on the Adecco website.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.