We are offering workshops where experts from Breyer Group are working with our Community Engagement Team to provide help and skills training for Havering residents looking for work.
There are also vacancies at Breyer group which can be found on the Breyer careers webpage.
We offer the following services:
- sessions to share ideas, encourage and support peers
- confidence-building activities
- mock interviews
- employer research
- field trips to larger employers
- guest speakers from local businesses
We also run workshops on topics such as:
- goal-setting and focused job search
- hidden and visible jobs - how to get them
- CV writing - target your personal statement
- successful application form completion
- interview hints and tips
Find your local job club
Contact The Job Club Team on 07923 054727 or just come along with some ID to any of the below job clubs.
Mardyke Community Centre - Mondays 9am to 12 noon
Mardyke Community Centre
North Romford Community Association - Tuesdays 10am to 1pm
North Romford Community Association
Betty Strathern Centre - Wednesdays 10am to 1pm
Betty Strathern Centre
41 Myrtle Road
Hornchurch Library - Thursdays 10am to 1pm
44 North Street
Havering Citizens Advice Bureau - Fridays 10am to 1pm
St Edwards Way
Who can join?
Anyone living in the London Borough of Havering who:
- is actively looking for work; and
- is not on a 'Government Work Programme'