Proud to care
Start a career in care in Havering
We are all aware that the Covid 19 pandemic and response means that more than ever, we need new recruits to join us locally and start a career in care.
To join us at the start of your journey here in Adult Social Care in Havering all you need are the right qualities, like good communication skills and a desire to help others rather than specific qualifications or experience.
You'll learn how to support people who need additional help to live independently.
You could learn to support someone in their own home or in a residential home.
And with on-the-job training and career development support to progress and gain formal qualifications whilst you work, your ambition is being cared for too.
Who we are looking for
- Domiciliary care workers / Personal assistants
- Care worker
- Registered nurses / Nursing associate
- Housekeepers / Cleaners
- Manager / Deputy manager / Team managers
- Maintenance / Handyperson
Other roles in Adult Social Care
- Social care prescriber
- Finance / HR
- Social worker
- Occupational therapist
- Complementary therapist rehabilitation worker
- Kitchen staff / Cooks
- Team leader or supervisor
- Drivers / Transport manager
- Advocacy worker
- Specialist / End of life care coordinator
- Volunteer coordinator
- Shared lives carer
What do these roles do?
Whats in it for you?
- The opportunity of starting and developing a supported career pathway.
- A good living wage.
- Flexible hours.
- An exclusive rewards scheme to access discounts at a range of major retailers.
- Rewarding career choice with skills and training that can be transferred across a range of roles within both health and social care.
- Continuous quality assured training programme to ensure you are being supported to do your job and be the best you can be.
- Dedicated Support from Keeping Well NEL - NHS Wellbeing Service for Health and Social Care staff working in North East London.
Go to the Care Proviers Voice website to reister your interest and we'll get in touch with you about the next steps.