Discretionary payments

Discretionary housing payment

In very specific circumstances we may be able to provide some extra financial help.

If Housing Benefit or Universal Credit does not cover all of your net rent and you are still having difficulty paying, you may be considered for a discretionary housing payment.

Apply for Discretionary housing payment

Discretionary Council tax payment

If you need help with your Council Tax and are not entitled to any discounts or exemptions or and you are not entitled to Council tax support (or are entitled and need further help) You can apply for Council Tax discretionary payment.

Apply for Discretionary Council tax payment 

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.