Supporting documents we may ask for after you claim

We need to see the proofs requested when you complete your claim.

These need to be the originals documents.

We need to see your proofs as soon as possible.

Proofs can be sent to:

Benefit Services
Town Hall
Main Road

If you have an existing claim you can also upload your proofs online.

Self employed earnings 

If you are self-employed please send us last year’s accounts. If you do not have your accounts, you will need to complete our self-employed earnings form.

Self-employed earnings form.

Provide your proofs as soon as possible or your claim may be closed without payment.

For more information about benefits, please read our Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support booklet.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.