Havering Council systems maintenance on Sunday 20 January

Online payments, planning searches, phones and some of our other systems will experience some disruption between 8am and 12noon on Sunday 20 January while we carry out essential maintenance. Please do try again after 12noon if you experience issues. Apologies for the inconvenience.


View your Landlord account online

Landlords can also access details if they receive Housing Benefit on behalf of their tenants.

You will need your creditor reference number which will be on letters from us.

You will also need a MyHavering account. You will also need to request a PIN number as outlined below.

Once you have logged in to MyHavering click the below icon from the menu.

My housing benefit account

Then select landlord and enter your creditor reference number.

You will then need to request a log in PIN which will be sent to you by post.

When you receive your PIN, log in as above and enter your crediter reference and then click Enter PIN and enter your PIN.

You should then see some basic details and you can view further information by clicking Show details

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.