Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN)
Paying an FPN
Please follow the instructions on the FPN to pay. Most FPNs can be paid online.
You can pay the following FPNs online.
- Fly-tipping / depositing waste
- Commercial / domestic waste presentation (known as duty of care)
- Abandoning a vehicle
- Waste carrying offences
- Illegal street trading
- Breach of a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO)
- Dog fouling / dog control
- Breach of a Community Protection Notice
- Unlicensed skip on highway
- Unlicensed materials on highway
- Obstruction of the highway
Please enter your FPN Reference Number and the amount you are required to pay. Your FPN reference number can be found at the bottom of the issued document, starting with ENV and followed by a 6 digit number.
There is no formal appeal process to this Fixed Penalty Notice however, you may wish to submit an account or admission to the below email address. Please note that anything submitted may be used as evidence.
If you wish to dispute this matter, you may be required to attend an interview under caution in accordance with the Police and Criminal Evidence Act, in which case it is recommended that you seek legal advice.
If you do not wish to dispute this matter, you can discharge your liability to being prosecuted by paying the FPN in full.
Issue with paying?
If you are having any difficulty making the payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org