Pest control

There are a number of animals, birds and insects found in our homes which may be considered 'pests' such as ants, wasps and bed bugs.

We do not offer a pest control service and are not able to identify types of pest for you.

Find a pest control service

Advice on types of pests is available from the British Pest Control Association and they also have a video about what you should do.

If you have a problem with pests or vermin, you should contact a pest control company.

Go to the GOV.UK website to find pest control services

Please also check the Buy With Confidence website to find approved pest control services.

You can also check your home insurance. Some insurance policies include a pest control service as well.

Council properties

If you live in a council property and are experiencing issues with certain pests please complete our Housing pest form.

Depending on the type of pest we will email you to let you know if we can help.

How would you rate this page?

Rate this page

Thank you for rating this page.
You can also choose to leave us feedback.