Approved wedding venues in Havering
The following premises in Havering have been approved for the performance of marriage ceremonies.
- Langtons House, Billet Lane, Hornchurch, RM11 1XJ (licence expires 14 May 2020)
- Manor House, Berwick Pond Road, Rainham, RM13 9EL (licence expires 1 June 2020)
- Top Meadow Golf Club, Fen Lane, North Ockendon, Upminster, RM14 3PR (licence expires 14 March 2022)
- Maylands Golf Club, Colchester Road, Harold Park, RM3 0AZ (licence expires 21 Sept 2020)
- Moor Hall, Romford Road, Aveley, RM15 4UU (licence expires 31 May 2021)
- CEME Conference Centre, Marsh Way, Rainham, Essex, RM13 8EU (licence expires 10 August 2020)
Prices for Registrar attendance to officiate at an approved premise within the London Borough of Havering are:
- Monday to Friday (12noon / 2pm / 4pm) - £585
- Saturday (12noon / 2pm / 4pm) - £700
- Sunday and Bank Holidays (12noon / 2pm / 4pm) - £715
Please note there is an additional charge of £115 for marriage and civil partnership ceremonies taking place on Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve at Langtons House and other approved premises should they fall on a week day.
If the idea of an approved premises wedding appeals to you, please make a provisional booking with the venue and then contact the Register office.
The superintendent registrar must be informed of your provisional wedding date so that registration staff are available on the day.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 433481.